Monday, November 10, 2008

COMICS

Horray! I have been trying to expirement with comic panels and different emotions. I got inspired after reading Andrew Lorenzi. Sometimes I feel like I don't show people the real me, and then they think I have no personality. NOT the case. Anyways, I am sure these images would look nicer if I took the time to erase the pencil lines.... but that will probably be my downfall because I can never be bothered to do that! Oh well. Sorry about my scan quality, and remember to click to make 'em bigger! Enjoy.


1 comment:

Blueeyedtimothy said...

OMG you finally got Hocus Pocus!!!!!
I've had it for years!!hahaha
Haha that one with you and Richard in bed...first thing that came to my mind before I read what was written....bet you can guess haha *wink* *wink*
Ahaha Fraya farting haha!

Your really good at this, and with the whole pencil markings...I actually think comics look better with them....gives them a....look to them.
If you really feel where you need to be is in N.C. then thats where you need to be. Your future is inportant, if something means a better life than it must be taken.


Oh and you should put MEEEE in your next comic thingy!!!!
MEEEEEE!!!
MEEEEE!!!!
ME!

please *puppy dog eyes*
haha
Just make me sexy.....er.....sexier....ya...though im already soooooo sexy...that might be a bit hard on you....though your a good artist so I think you can do it. :P