Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2-D Design Books


So for my 2-D Design class we are making 3 books; one representational, one abstract, and one that is a combination of both. I only have the first two done, but I thought it would be fun to show the images side by side since the are suppose to represent the same feeling.



















I had a lot of fun creating both sets of images and went about creating them in extremely opposite ways. The representational was more set and planned, while the abstract used more impromptu and organic methods. In a sense the images kind of created themselves. So it will be interesting to see how these two merge together in the next book. Stay tuned!





1 comment:

Vaudevillain said...

Dude I'm about to make you one of my featured artists, I love your self comicy illustrations, love the clocks chasing you! I have an entry that is a cartoon version of me sleeping in one morning, but it's not nearly as clever, or finished, haha.